Tuesday, November 13, 2007

# 22 Audiobooks (or "The end is in sight")

Hi,
I went to a lovely site that was recommended to me by Barb (Children's Librarian) www.justonemorebook.com . I listened to Reviews on a podcast about the Children's books we love and why we love them - recorded in our favorite coffee shop.

Believe you me it was recorded in a coffee shop because half the time I could hear in the backround coffee being made. By the end of this I actually had to go and have a coffee or two.

I listened to reviews on The very worst monster by Pat Hutchins and The twelve dancing princesses by Marianna Mayer. I so enjoyed the reviews about both books that I am now going to read them, I need to know what happens in the end.
Ciao

1 comment:

Andrea -- Just One More Book!! Podcast said...

Oh Contessa Isabella!!
Your post made me giggle. I am so glad you are enjoying our show. I hope you love the books as much as we do -- and that the coffee is not keeping you awake at night.